Enhanced temperature stability
Thermo Scientific water jacketed CO2 incubators deliver dependable thermal protection from swings in ambient temperature and power variations. This traditional CO2 incubator is the benchmark for reliability and uniformity.
- Unique triple-wall construction protects against ambient temperature fluctuations
- Large 6.5 cu. ft. corrosion resistant stainless steel chamber
- Patented, heated dual-pane, inner-glass door minimizes condensation with improved responsiveness and faster temperature recovery
- Internal shelves are easily installed and removed without tools for easy cleaning
- Remote alarm contacts for connection to in-house alarm system
- Stacking kit included for dual stack configuration
- Choice of TC or IR sensor based CO2 control
Optional class 100 HEPA filtered air protection
- Class 100 HEPA airflow is the preferred method of protection for water jacket incubators.
- In-chamber HEPA air filtration system continuously filters the entire chamber volume every minute, creating cleanroom Class 100 conditions to preserve your aseptic culturing environment.
- Add the optional in-chamber HEPA filter to effectively address airborne contaminants from routine door openings, that are the primary source of contamination in most cell culture settings.
Easy to clean
- Polished stainless steel interior with 100% coved corners is easy to clean, saves time and reduces contamination risk.
- Sturdy stainless steel shelves and supports can be readily removed without tools for easy cleaning, autoclaving or adjustment.
- Patented inner-door gasket is removable and cleanable, and adjusts continually to ensure a tight seal.
- Optional in-chamber HEPA filter snap-fits, making it easy to remove without tools.
|Range||5°C above ambient to 55°C (131°F)*|
|Uniformity||±0.2°C @ 37°C (98.6°F)|
|Tracking Alarm||User-programmable high/low|
|Controller||Independent analog electronic|
|CO2 Control||Better than ±0.1%|
|Inlet Pressure Required||15 PSIG (1.0 bar)|
|CO2 Sensor||TC or IR|
|Readability & Setability||0.1%|
|Tracking Alarm||User-programmable low|
|RH||Ambient to 95% @ 37°C (98.6°F)|
|Humidity Source||3.2 qt. (3.0 liters) standard, pan|
|Fill Port||3/8" hose (barbed)|
|Drain Port||1/4" hose (barbed)|
|Access Port||1.3" (3.3 cm) with removable silicone plug with filter|
|CO2 Inlet||1/4" hose (barbed)|
|Unit Heat Load|
|Dimensions (W x H) inch/cm||18.5 x 18.5 (47 x 47)|
|Construction||Stainless steel, perforated|
|Surface Area||2.4 sq. ft. (0.2 sq. m)|
|Max. per Chamber||40.8 sq. ft. (3.8 sq. m)|
|Standard, Maximum||4, 17|
|Water Jacket Volume||11.7 gal. (43.5 L)|
|Interior Volume||6.5 cu. ft. (184.1 L)|
|Interior||Type 304, mirror finish, stainless steel|
|Exterior||18 gauge, cold-rolled steel, powder coated|
|Rated Voltage||120V, 60Hz (Operating range 90-125V)|
|Circuit Breaker/Power Switch||6 Amps/2 Pole|
|Alarm Contacts||Power interruption; deviation of temp, CO2|
|Exterior (W x H x D) inch/cm||26 x 39.5 x 25 (66.8 x 100.3 x 63.5)|
|Interior (W x H x D) inch/cm||21.3 x 26.8 x 20 (54.1 x 68.1 x 50.8)|
|Net||265 lbs. (120.2 kg)|
|Net Operational||365 lbs. (166 kg)|
|Shipping||324 lbs. (147 kg)|
|3010||Termo Scientific Water Jacket CO2 Incubator 3010, 6.5 cu. ft. capacity stainless steel chamber, w/TC CO2 sensor, 120V, 60Hz|
|3020||Thermo Scientific Water Jacket CO2 Incubator 3020, 6.5 cu. ft. capacity stainless steel chamber, w/IR CO2 sensor, 120V, 60Hz|
|1902000||HEPA filter airflow system, factory installed|
|190884||Stainless steel shelf kit (includes shelf channels and shelf)|
|237016||Stainless steel humidity pan (small)|
|1900067||Replacement HEPA & inline filter kit|
|965010||Two stage CO2 regulator|
|3050||External gas guard, 120V|