DONtest HPLC is a quantitative method for customers in the food processing industry who need to test samples for the presence of DON (also known as deoxynivalenol or vomitoxin) in parts per million (ppm) levels.
DONtest HPLC uses monoclonal antibody based affinity chromatography to provide a solution that is safe, simple, fast and works reproducibly and accurately.
- Exclusive – Specifically for HPLC use
- Quick – 10 minutes to isolate toxin*
- Durable — Long shelf life
- Versatile — Can be used with a variety of samples
- Wide Range — Detects levels as low as 0.10 ppm and as high as 5 ppm
- Safe — Requires less toxic materials than other methods
*excluding preparation and extraction