Deoxynivalenol or DON (also known as vomitoxin) has been isolated from grains and feeds throughout the world at levels as high as 92 ppm.
DONtest WB is an HPLC test for the detection of DON at parts per million (ppm) levels using wide bore immunoaffinity columns — the method is simple, accurate and reproducible. With a total volume of 3 mL, DONtest WB allows for a faster flow rate and is the ideal cleanup step for any HPLC.
- Exclusive – Specifically for HPLC and UPLC use
- Durable — Long shelf life
- Versatile — For use with a variety of samples
- Quick —10 minutes to isolate toxin*
- Wide Range — Detects levels as low as 0.04 ppm and as high as 5 ppm
- Fast Flow — Faster results than narrow bore test
*excluding preparation and extraction