Détection de l'aflatoxine M1
- Vicam - Afla M1 HPLC
- Sample ready in less than 30 minutes
- Detects levels as low as 10 ppt and as high as 3 ppb
- Specifically for HPLC use
Strict global regulatory limits govern how much aflatoxin M1 may be present in dairy products.
Using monoclonal antibody based affinity chromatography, Afla M1 HPLC is an HPLC only test for the detection of aflatoxin M1 using immunoaffinity columns. An ideal cleanup step for any HPLC, Afla M1 HPLC delivers the results dairies need using a fast-flow column that delivers 75% to 95% recovery depending on the sample.
- Exclusive –Specifically for HPLC use
- Durable — Long shelf life; requires no refrigeration
- Versatile —Can be used with a variety of milk samples
- Quick — Sample ready in less than 30 minutes
- Wide Range —Detects levels as low as 10 ppt and as high as 3 ppb
- Safe — Requires less toxic materials than other methods