Détection de la mycotoxines T-2
- Vicam - T-2test HPLC
Using monoclonal antibody-based affinity chromatography, T-2test HPLC is a HPLC-only test for the detection of T-2 mycotoxin for customers in the food processing industry.
An ideal cleanup step for any HPLC, T-2test HPLC is simple, reliable and provides precise numerical results in parts per million levels—the preferred test of laboratories around the world for speed, quantification, and specificity.
- Exclusive – Specifically for HPLC use
- Convenient – Uses same methods as other VICAM tests
- Durable — Long shelf life; requires no refrigeration
- Versatile — Can be used with a variety of samples
- Wide Range — Detects levels as low as 5 ppb and as high as 1500 ppb
- Safe — Requires less toxic materials than other methods