12 Volt Cyclone® Plastic Pump (Lifts 25 Feet / 8 Meters DTW*)
The Engineered Plastic 12 volt submersible centrifugal Cyclone® pump is capable of pumping up to 25 feet from ground level (DTW)* by simply connecting the Cyclone® to a 12 volt deep cycle battery. Its reliable design is perfect for continuous sampling and purging of groundwater wells and Low Flow Sampling (Fractional Flow®).
The 12 Volt Cyclone® is ideal for low flow sampling (Fractional Flow®) in conjunction with Proactive Environmental Products Low Flow Sampling Controller. Low flow sample all the way down to 40 mLs per minute. To achieve even a lower flow.... simply add the Low Flow Sampling Control Valve in conjunction with the Low Flow Sampling controller to achieve flow rates of 10 mLs per minute or less!
Simplify and Expedite Your Next Sampling Event!
- The Cyclone® can operate under harsh conditions and higher turbidity.
- The Cyclone® can run continuously in water without the need for a cool down!
- The Cyclone® has a 400 hour motor life!
- The Cyclone® has a sleek outside that minimizes well hang-ups.
- The Cyclone® is a very reliable and economical pump that provides a great bang for your buck!
This pump is not engineered to be dedicated in liquid 24 hours a day.
*Depth To Water
|WATT CONSUMPTION (MAX)||60 WATTS (MAX)|
|DC VOLT RECOMMENDATION||12-15 DC (direct current) At Source|
|AMP CONSUMPTION (MAX)||4 AMPS|
|MEASUREMENTS||LENGTH 7" / DIAMETER: 1.82"|
|REQUIRED TUBING||3/8" or 1/2" ID TUBING|
|SUPPLIED WITH||35 FEET OF HEAVY DUTY 12 GAUGE WIRE, QUICK DISCONNECT PLUG & BATTERY CLAMPS|
|IMPELLER CONSTRUCTION||POLY ACETAL (POM)|
|MOTOR SHAFT CONSTRUCTION||STAINLESS STEEL|
What is included in the box:
- 12 Volt Cyclone® Pump (P-10100)
- Quick Disconnect Plug With Battery Clamps (PA-18050)