12 Volt Hurricane® Plastic Pump ( Lifts 150 Feet / 46 Meters DTW* )
The Engineered Plastic 12-volt submersible centrifugal Hurricane® pump is capable of pumping up to 150 feet from ground level (DTW)* by simply connecting the Hurricane® to a 12-volt deep cycle battery. Its reliable design is perfect for continuous sampling and purging of groundwater wells.
The 12 Volt Hurricane® can be used for low flow sampling (Fractional Flow®) all the way down to 40 mLs per minute. Need to get even lower? How about 10 mLs per minute in conjunction with the Low Flow Sampling Control Valve.
Simplify and Expedite Your Next Sampling Event!
- Hurricane® can operate under harsh conditions with higher turbidity.
- Hurricane® can run continuously in water without the need for a cool down!
- Hurricane® has a 400 hour motor life!
- Hurricane® has a sleek outside that minimizes well hang-ups.
- The Hurricane® is a very reliable and economical pump that provides a great bang for your buck!
This pump is not engineered to be dedicated in the physical liquid 24 hours a day.
* Depth to water
|WATT CONSUMPTION (MAX)||510 WATTS (MAX)|
|DC VOLT RECOMMENDATION||12-15 DC (direct current) At Source|
|AMP CONSUMPTION (MAX)||34 AMPS|
|MEASUREMENTS||LENGTH 26" / DIAMETER 1.82"|
|REQUIRED||POWER BOOSTER 2 OR LOW FLOW WITH POWER BOOSTER 2 CONTROLLER|
|REQUIRED TUBING||3/8" or 1/2" ID TUBING|
|SUPPLIED WITH||160 FEET OF HEAVY DUTY 10 GAUGE WIRE & GREEN CONNECTOR|
|IMPELLER CONSTRUCTION||POLY ACETAL (POM)|
|MOTOR SHAFT CONSTRUCTION||STAINLESS STEEL|
|Pumping Depth in Feet||Gallons Per Minute|
|Test was conducted with a Power Source at 13.8 volts.|