12 Volt Tempest/Twister® Plastic Pump ( Lifts 60 Feet / 18 Meters DTW* )
The Engineered Plastic 12 volt submersible centrifugal Tempest/Twister® pump is capable of pumping up to 60 feet from ground level (DTW)* by simply connecting the Tempest/Twister® to a 12 volt deep cycle battery. Its reliable design is perfect for continuous sampling and purging of groundwater wells and Low Flow Sampling (Fractional Flow®).
The 12 Volt Tempest/Twister® is ideal for low flow sampling (Fractional Flow®) in conjunction with Proactive Environmental Products Low Flow Sampling Controller. Low flow sample all the way down to 40 mLs per minute. To achieve even a lower flow.... simply add the Low Flow Sampling Control Valve in conjunction with the Low Flow Sampling controller to achieve flow rates of 10 mLs per minute or less!
Simplify and Expedite Your Next Sampling Event!
- The Tempest/Twister® can operate under harsh conditions with higher turbidity.
- The Tempest/Twister® can run continuously in water without the need for a cool down!
- The Tempest/Twister® has a 400 hour motor life!
- The Tempest/Twister® has a sleek outside that minimizes well hang-ups.
- The Tempest/Twister® is a very reliable and economical pump that provides a great bang for your buy!
This pump is not engineered to be dedicated in liquid 24 hours a day.
* Depth to water
|WATT CONSUMPTION (MAX)||165 WATTS (MAX)|
|DC VOLT RECOMMENDATION||12-15 DC (direct current) At Source|
|AMP CONSUMPTION (MAX)||11 AMPS|
|MEASUREMENTS||LENGTH 17" / DIAMETER: 1.82"|
|REQUIRED TUBING||3/8" or 1/2" ID TUBING|
|SUPPLIED WITH||70 FEET OF HEAVY DUTY 12 GAUGE WIRE, QUICK DISCONNECT PLUG & BATTERY CLAMPS|
|IMPELLER CONSTRUCTION||POLY ACETAL (POM)|
|MOTOR SHAFT CONSTRUCTION||STAINLESS STEEL|
What is included in the box:
- 12 Volt Tempest/Twister® Pump (P-10250)
- Quick Disconnect Plug With Battery Clamps (PA-18050)