These combined form thermo-hydrometers offer the additional convenience of an enclosed thermometer with a temperature scale of 0/150°F, and measure specific gravity / relative density (g/cm3) of a variety of liquids in various ranges from 0.600 to 2.000.
• Conform to the accuracy requirements for ASTM thermo-hydrometers
• Commonly used in industries such as food and beverage, chemical, pharmacology, transportation, refrigeration and more
• 381mm (15”) long
• Lead free ballast and glass
• Temperature standardization: 60°F (15°C)
• Thermometer contains mercury-free blue spirit organic liquid fill
• Individually serialized
• Hand inspected by our U.S. quality team
• Packaged with a multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST
Note: Combined form hydrometers should be stored in a clean, dry, safe place, and should not be subjected to extreme temperatures. Enclosed thermometers should be used as a general reference only. For temperature critical applications, a calibrated standard thermometer is recommended.
|H-B No.||Hydrometer Range||Hydrometer Divisions||Hydrometer Accuracy||Thermometer Divisions|