Imhoff settling cone
1000 mL - Styrene
- Geneq - Imhoff
- The cones have continuous graduations up to 1000 ml and are ideal for tests where a large volume of settled material is present
- The sealed polyethylene cap allows easy removal of sediment for gravimetric analysis and simplifies cleaning
- The cones are graduated in these divisions: 0-2ml to 0.1ml, 2-10ml to 0.5ml, 10-40ml to 1ml, 40-100ml to 2ml, and 100-1000ml to 50ml
- Lightweight Poxygrid® holders hold the cones at the top of the bench to facilitate visualization and allow removal of the cap if necessary
- The wire supports have a wide base for stability; they are epoxy coated for durability and easy cleaning
Made for measuring sand and other settled matter in water and sewage, these Imhoff cones are molded of glass-clear, unbreakable styrene acrylonitrile.
Use a Poxygrid® cone rack to support three or four Imhoff settling cones in a single row for clearer viewing.
|Description||Dimensions (Diam. X H)||Quantity / Pack|
|Imhoff Settling Cone||12cm top x 50cmH (4.7 x 19.7")||1|