Poxygrid Imhoff cone rack
4 PLACES, 22³⁄₄ X 6³⁄₄ X 16 IN.
- Geneq - Imhoff
- The cones have continuous graduations up to 1000 ml and are ideal for tests where a large volume of settled material is present
- Leakproof polyethylene plug permits easy withdrawal of sediment for gravimetric analysis and simplifies cleaning
- The cones are graduated in these divisions: 0-2ml in 0.1ml, 2-10ml in 0.5ml, 10-40ml in 1ml, 40-100ml in 2ml, and 100-1000ml in 50ml
- Lightweight Poxygrid® racks hold cone tips up off the benchtop for easier viewiong and to allow plug removal if required
- Wire frame racks have a wide base for stability; epoxy coated for durability and easy cleaning
Made for measuring sand and other settled matter in water and sewage, these Imhoff cones are molded of glass-clear, unbreakable styrene acrylonitrile.
Use a Poxygrid® cone rack to support three or four Imhoff settling cones in a single row for clearer viewing.
|Description||Dimensions (L x W x H)||Quantity / Pack|
|Poxygrid® Imhoff Cone Rack, 4 places||57.7 x 17.1 x 40.6cm (22³⁄₄ x 6³⁄₄ x 16”||1|