- Milwaukee - MC122
- Range: 0.0 - 14.0 ph
- Resolution: 0.1 ph
- Accuracy: +/-0.2 ph
- Calibration: manual, 2 point
The pH Controller MC122 controller automatically monitors and fine-tunes the pH levels.
Just set your pH parameters and let the Milwaukee pH Controller do the rest.
The Milwaukee PRO pH controller is preferred by people looking to dial in their testing program when they have an ongoing need to maintain levels. Common uses are nutrient tanks and aquariums.
The Milwaukee PRO pH controller offers:
The Milwaukee PRO pH controller offers an accuracy to ± 0.2 pH with two point manual calibration.
The controller provides a control range of 5.5 to 9.5 pH with alarms that activate when readings are higher or lower than set point.
COMPATIBLE DOSING PUMP
Milwaukee offers the MP810 dosing pump
The pH Controller comes with a complete mounting kit including a probe holder.
- Fast easy to read current results with large digital LCD readout
- Accurate to ±0.2 pH (0.0 pH to 14.0 pH) with the user selectable high/low set points
- Simple two-point calibration for increased accuracy with manual trimmers for easy adjustment
- Gel-filled, double junction lab grade pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance
- 6.5 feet probe cables for extra flexibility when testing
- 12 VDC power supply
USE AND CARE
pH meters usually start performing poorly because of problems with the probe. The two parts of the pH probe that cause problems are the glass sensing bulb and the reference junction.
The glass bulb loses sensitivity with use and will eventually fail. This is true of all pH probes.
The reference junction is a small hole that allows the meter to compare the sample to a reference. The reading is generated based on the electrical difference between the sample and reference. If the junction hole gets clogged, the pH probe will no longer function.
You can extend the life of your pH electrode in the following ways.
The pH probe needs to be kept hydrated. Long periods of dry storage will damage the sensitivity of the probe. Allowing the probe to dry out may also result in the junction hole getting clogged.
Storing in pH probe storage solution or pH calibration buffers will help address both these issues. Do not store in tap water and DI water. This will damage the sensitivity of the probe.
The best way to store the probe is with the probe's cap filled with storage solution or calibiration buffer and the cap tightened to prevent leakage. It is also recommended that to store the electrode upright to further reduce the potential for leakage.
Residue from the sample can impact the sensitivity of the sensing bulb and clog the junction. This is especially true if the sample has a lot of organic material. We recommend regularly soaking your electrode in cleaning solution.
The pH sensing bulbs become less sensitive over time so make sure that you are calibrating reguarly to keep your PRO pH controller accurate. Also, calibrate after cleaning or a long period of storage.
- Range: 0.0 - 14.0 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy: ±0.2 pH
- Set point: 5.5 to 9.5 pH
- Calibration: Manual 2 points
- Alarm Active when reading is higher or lower than set point
- Dosing Contact: 1 power plug for CO2 dosing
- pH electrode: MA911B/2 (included)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Power Supply: 12 VDC adapter (included)
- Power Drivers: 115 VAC, 2A, 60Hz or 230 VAC, 1A, 50Hz
- Mounting kit (Included)
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.2 x 1.35 inches
- Weight: 6.3 ounces (meter only)
Can we help you?