Electric Benchtop Autoclave Sterilizers
- All American - 50X-120V - 75X-120V
- 25 or 41 Quart
The All American Electric Autoclave Sterilizer is a complete, self-contained sterilizer machine with an immersion heating element, automatic thermostatic control, automatic release valve, and pilot light.
It connects to any outlet, is ready for use instantly, and ensures complete, efficient sterilization. Only All American Sterilizers feature an exclusive, precision machined "Metal-to-Metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened and closed.
- Suitable for dental, medical, veterinary facilities, laboratories, health, tattoo equipment and cosmetic applications
- Calrod immersion 1650 watt heating element
- Crafted of the finest hand cast aluminum that resists aging and corrosion
- Stay-cool bakelite top handles and wing nuts
- Removable aluminum inner container with rack
- Interior stainless steel support stand
- More accurate TPI thermocouple, snapswitch and pilot light
- Portable, economical, reliable operation
- Pressure gauge conforms to the pressure gauge standard ANSI B40-1-1980
- Flexible metal exhaust tube
- 60 minute mechanical timer
Only a small amount of water is needed to create the dry steam. After achieving a minimum temperature of 250°F(121°C), and a pressure of 17psi, the dry steam penetrates the bandages or instruments, making them sterile in 35 minutes and ready for immediate use. No wiping is necessary to remove chemical residue or moisture, and cutting edges are not dulled.
Includes removable aluminum inner container with rack and instruction book.
|Small 25 Quart||Large 41 Quart|
|120 Volt, 50/60 Hz - 1650 watts/13.75 amps|
|Capacity||25 Quarts (Liquid)||41 1/2 Quarts (Liquid)|
|Overall Height||16 3/4 inches||19 inches|
|Bottom Height||12 1/4 inches||14 1/4 inches|
|Inside Diameter||12 5/8 inches||15 1/4 inches|
|Inside Depth||8 1/2 inches||10 1/4 inches|
|Inside Diameter ||11 1/8 inches||14 inches|
|Circumference||35 7/8 inches||44 1/2 inches|
|Capacity||14 1/2 Quarts||27 Quarts|
|Made in the U.S.A., 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty, Underwriters Laboratories Listed|