GroLine Monitor for Hydroponic Nutrients - HI98142X
The HI98142X GroLine Monitor for Hydroponic Nutrients provides around-the-clock, continuous monitoring of pH, conductivity (EC & TDS),and temperature in hydroponic nutrient solutions.
Quick to setup, simple to use, this monitor was designed with Hydroponics, Aquaponics, and Greenhouses in mind. Make your nutrient solution easy to manage with the GroLine Monitor.
- Get 24/7 pH&EC measurements for consistent yields every time.
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) feature for professional accuracy.
- Calibrate pH and EC with a single Quick Cal solution.
One quick glance is all it takes.
A large clear LCD displays all of your essential readings so you know what your hydroponic nutrients solution is doing 24/7. High and low alarms flash warning you if something needs adjusting.
Monitor changes over time.
The GroLine Monitor automatically logs your results every 15 minutes over the last 30 days. Minimum, maximum, and average values are stored so you can recognize when patterns arise and help prevent future problems.
Two probes to choose from.
HI98142X is available with a standard probes (left) or one with a 3/4" threaded connection for insertion mounting.
Quick Cal for less maintenance.
A single calibration solution for pH and conductivity makes calibration fast and ensures all of your measurements are accurate all of the time for better plant health and better yield.
- 3 sensors combined in a single rugged probe body: pH electrode with renewable cloth junction, amperometric EC/TDS sensor, and an internal temperature sensor for temperature compensated readings
- IP65 rated enclosure: designed to withstand harsh grow environments
- Wide pH Range: measure pH from 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Selectable EC to TDS/ppm conversion factor: choice of either a 0.5 or 0.7 conversion factor
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: all readings are compensated for variations in temperature, temperature displayed in oC or oF along with pH, EC or TDS reading
- Large LCD with plant-friendly green backlighting: LCD can display all three essential hydroponic nutrient measurements at one time, a 3-second cycle of single measurements, or a real-time graph screen with options for measurement selection and log recall
- Data logging for 30 days: logs every 15 minutes for last 30 days, stores min, max, and average values
- Data transfer: USB-C port for easy data transfer to memory stick or PC
- High and low alarms: warns when your nutrient solution is out of desired range by flashing display and message
- Ambient light sensor: for automatic LCD dimming
|pH Range||0.00 to 14.00 pH; 0.0 to 14.0 pH|
|pH Resolution||0.01 pH; 0.1 pH|
|pH Accuracy||±0.05 pH; ± 0.1 pH|
|pH Calibration||one or two-point calibration (using pH 4.01,7.01, 10.01 buffers) using auto buffer recognition; one-point calibration using quick calibration solution|
|pH Temperature Compensation||automatic (0.0 to 60.0ºC/ 32.0 to 140.0°)|
|EC Range||0.00 to 10.00 mS/cm|
|EC Resolution||0.01 mS/cm|
|EC Accuracy||±0.1mS/cm (0.00 to 5.00mS/cm); ±0.2mS/cm (5.00 to 10.00mS/cm)|
|EC Calibration||one-point at 1.41 mS/cm or 5.00 mS/cm using auto standard recognition; one-point calibration using quick calibration solution|
|TDS Range||0 to 5000 ppm (TDS conversion factor 0.5 (500 CF)); 0 to 7000 ppm (TDS conversion factor 0.7 (700 CF))|
|TDS Resolution||10 ppm|
|TDS Accuracy||±2% f.s.|
|EC/TDS Temperature Compensation||automatic|
|Temperature Correction Coefficient||β set at 1.9%/°C|
|EC to TDS Conversion Factor||TDS conversion factor 0.5 (500 CF); TDS conversion factor 0.7 (700 CF)|
|Temperature Range||0.0 to 60.0°C / 32.0 to 140.0°F|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1°C / 0.1°F|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.5°C /±1°F|
|Alarm Relay Set Point||high and low with enable/disable option for all parameters|
HI981420 is supplied with HI1285-8 probe without threads
HI981421 is supplied with HI1285-9 probe that has 3/4" NPT threads for in-line mounting
|Logging Type||automatic logging for last 30 days at 15 minute interval|
|Connectivity||USB Type-C for flash drive or compatible device|
|GLP||last 5 pH and EC calibrations|
|Display||128 x 64 pixel B/W LCD with green backlight|
|Power Supply||12VDC adapter (included)|
|Environment||-5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||125 x 185 x 38 mm (4.92 x 7.28 x 1.49”)|
|Weight||333g ( 11.7oz.)|