- Vicam - CitriTest HPLC
- 20 minutes to isolate toxin
- Detects levels as low as 10 ppb and as high as 500 pp
- Specifically for HPLC use
CitriTest HPLC is a quantitative method for detection of citrinin in Kogi Red Rice and corn that uses monoclonal antibody-based affinity chromatography.
An ideal cleanup step for any HPLC, CitriTest HPLC provides precise numerical results in parts per billion levels. The preferred test of laboratories around the world, no other test comes close for speed, quantification, and specificity.
- Exclusive: Specifically for HPLC use
- Convenient: Uses same methods as other VICAM tests
- Durable: Long shelf life
- Quick: 20 minutes to isolate toxin*
- Wide Range: Detects levels as low as 10 ppb and as high as 500 pp
*excluding preparation and extraction