- Vicam - DONCheck
- Results in as little as 3 minutes
- No special training or equipment required
- Detects the presence of DON at 1 ppm
DONCheck is a simple qualitative test for the detection of the trichothecene mycotoxin deoxynivalenol (DON) in grain samples.
Many nations have adopted guidance or maximum allowable levels for DON to control its spread. DONCheck Test Strips provide fast, accurate, on-the-spot results with no special training or expensive equipment required. DONCheck is easy to use in the field or in the lab. Simply dip the Test Strip into the sample and read the results.
- Fast: Results in as little as 3 minutes
- Simple: No special training or equipment required
- Accurate: Detects the presence of DON at 1 ppm
- Convenient: Can be performed anywhere
- Durable: Long shelf life
- Economical: Inexpensive first step in your testing protocol
- Versatile: Works with a variety of sample