- Vicam - FumoniTest WB
- 15 minutes to isolate toxin
- Detects levels as high as 10 ppm
- Specifically for HPLC use
FumoniTest WB is a quantitative HPLC method that uses wide bore immunoaffinity columns for the detection of fumonisin mycotoxins B1, B2 and B3 in a variety of commodities.
With a total volume of 3 mL, FumoniTest WB allows for a faster flow rate preferred by many laboratories and is the ideal cleanup step for any HPLC.
- Exclusive – Specifically for HPLC use
- Comprehensive – Total readings for fumonisins B1, B2, and B3
- Durable — Long shelf life
- Versatile —For use with a variety of samples
- Quick – 15 minutes to isolate toxin*
- Wide Range — Detects levels as high as 10 ppm
- Fast Flow — Passes more volume over the column
*excluding preparation and extraction