- Vicam - Ochra-V
- Less than 10 minutes to isolate toxin
- Detects levels as low as 0.10 ppb and as high as 100 ppb
- For use with fluorometer or HPLC
Ochra-V test strips use the proven sensitivity and selectivity of VICAM’s monoclonal antibodies to accurately detect and quantify ochratoxin A in wheat and coffee samples at levels as low as 2.5 ppb.
The single dilution sample preparation procedure saves time and materials, and the test takes 7 minutes* to develop. Digital readings are clearly displayed on the screen of the Vertu Lateral Flow Reader, eliminating any guesswork about the results.
- Convenient — For use with fluorometer or HPLC
- Durable — Long shelf life; requires no refrigeration
- Versatile — Can be used with a variety of samples
- Quick — Less than 10 minutes to isolate toxin*
- Wide Range — Detects levels as low as 0.10 ppb and as high as 100 ppb
- Easy — No special skills required, test can be performed virtually anywhere
- Safe — Requires less toxic materials than other methods
*excluding preparation and extraction