Ochra-V test strips use the proven sensitivity and selectivity of VICAM’s monoclonal antibodies to accurately detect and quantify ochratoxin A in wheat and coffee samples at levels as low as 2 ppb.
The single dilution sample preparation procedure saves time and materials, and the test takes 7 minutes* to develop. Digital readings are clearly displayed on the screen of the Vertu Lateral Flow Reader, eliminating any guesswork about the results.
- Sustainable — Safe, solvent-free testing
- Fast Screening — Results in less than 7 minutes*
- Simple — No special training required
- Sensitive — Limits of detection as low as 2.5 ppb
- Convenient — Easy to perform onsite or in the lab
- Durable — Long shelf life
- Accurate — Real-time data which may be printed or downloaded to a computer
- Wide Range — 0 to 100 ppb
*excluding preparation and extraction