- Vicam - OchraTest WB
- 10 minutes to isolate toxin
- Detects levels as low as 0.25 ppb and as high as 100 ppb
- Specifically for HPLC, UPLC or LC/MS/MS use
OchraTest WB is a quantitative method for the detection of ochratoxin A with fluorometer, LC and LC-MS/MS in a variety of commodities.
Using wide bore immunoaffinity columns with a total volume of 3 mL, compared to 1 mL in VICAM’s standard columns, OchraTest WB allows for a faster flow rate preferred by many laboratories and is the ideal cleanup step for any HPLC.
- Exclusive – Specifically for HPLC, UPLC or LC/MS/MS use
- Durable — Long shelf life; requires no refrigeration
- Versatile — For use with a variety of samples
- Quick – 10 minutes to isolate toxin*
- Wide Range — Detects levels as low as 0.25 ppb and as high as 100 ppb
- Fast Flow — Passes more volume over the column
*excluding preparation and extraction