T-2 and HT-2 Toxins Detection
- Vicam - HPLC T-2 - HT-2
- Specifically for HPLC use
- Reliable readings of contamination levels ranging 100 ng to 1,000 ng
- Long shelf life; requires no refrigeration
The T-2/HT-2 HPLC test combines VICAM’s proven immunoassay technology with HPLC to detect and measure both T-2 and HT-2 toxins. T-2/HT-2 HPLC streamlines sample cleanup and when used in conjunction with UV detection provides precise readings at ng levels.
This simple, sensitive, and reliable HPLC-only test has a long shelf life and can be used with a variety of samples.
- Exclusive — Specifically for HPLC use
- Powerful — Designed exclusively for HPLC use
- Convenient — Uses same methods as other VICAM tests
- Durable — Long shelf life; requires no refrigeration
- Versatile — Can be used with a variety of samples
- Wide Range — Reliable readings of contamination levels ranging 100* ng to 1,000 ng
- Safe — Requires less toxic materials than other methods
*Lower limits may be achieved with other methods of detection