Zearalenone Mycotoxin Detection
- Vicam - ZearalaTest
- Less than 15 minutes to isolate toxin
- Detects levels as low as 0.1 ppm and as high as 10 ppm
- For use with fluorometer or HPLC
ZearalaTest is a monoclonal antibody-based affinity chromatography method for the detection of zearalenone mycotoxin at parts per million levels.
Quantitative results can be obtained using a fluorometer, LC or TLC. ZearalaTest provides grain and feed processors the sensitivity, simplicity, and speed they require to generate precise, on-time data.
- Convenient – For use with fluorometer or HPLC
- Durable – Long shelf life; requires no refrigeration
- Versatile – For use with a variety of samples
- Quick – Less than 15 minutes to isolate toxin*
- Wide Range – Detects levels as low as 0.1 ppm and as high as 10 ppm
- Safe – Requires less toxic materials than conventional methods
*excluding preparation and extraction