Zearalenone Mycotoxin Detection
- Vicam - ZearalaTest WB
- 20 minutes to isolate toxin
- Detects levels as high as 1500 ng
- Specifically for HPLC use
ZearalaTest WB is designed for the rapid, precise detection of zearalenone using wide bore immunoaffinity columns.
With 3 mL wide bore construction, ZearalaTest WB allows for a faster flow rate and is the ideal cleanup step for any LC or LC-MS/MS analysis.
- Exclusive – Specifically for HPLC use
- Durable – Long shelf life; requires no refrigeration
- Versatile – For use with a variety of samples
- Quick –20 minutes to isolate toxin*
- Wide Range – Detects levels as high as 1500 ng
- Fast Flow – Passes more volume over the column
- Limit of Detection – 1.9 μg/kg
*excluding preparation and extraction