Hottes chimique de laboratoire
- Esco - Frontier Acela
Esco Frontier Acela is a world class laboratory fume hood designed for maximum protection of your laboratory personnel.
Produced and designed by the leader in clean-air technology, with nearly 4 decades of experience, this platform is outfitted with precisely tuned aerodynamics for outstanding user safety. The system offers high energy-efficiency, design flexibility and delivers outstanding operator ergonomics.
- High Energy Savings
- Precisely tuned aerodynamics for operator safety
- Design flexibility for custom systems
- Superior containment at 100fpm
- Outstanding operator ergonomics such as 5-degree sloped front
- High energy efficiency for substantial long-term savings
- UL Classified
- Unique Hot Zone Baffles capture fumes quickly.
- Tri-wall construction and chain-and-sprocket sash system for maximum durability.
- When the sash is raised above 18 inches, it will automatically and gently fall back to the appropriate level, ensuring operator safety. This is due to Esco’s unique “Creep-down Mechanism”.
- Constant volume / high performance concept eliminates the need for complex VAV systems.
- Delivers outstanding containment even down to 60fpm face velocity (in accordance to the ASHRAE-110 test protocols) offering substantial energy savings vs. conventional fume hoods (up to 40%) and maintains high security even when airflow fluctuations occur from the preset value.
- The tapered fiberglass exhaust collar reduces airflow turbulence, static pressure loss, noise level and increases face velocity uniformity.
- Perfect Pitch Profile™. The gentle pitch of the hood profile enhances visibility and operator ergonomics.
- Sash key-lock available to keep sash in place at full open position for equipment loading, or at full close position to restrict access into hood.
- 5-degree front slope for user comfort and improved ergonomics.
Esco offers a variety of options and accessories to meet application requirements.
- All Frontier Acela Fume Hoods include 1 water and 1 gas Enhanz™ remote-controlled fixture plumbed to the top of the hood and 2 duplex outlets standard. (Specify outlet code when ordering)
- Electrical Outlets
- Enhanz™ Service Fixtures
- Sentinel-XL™ Airflow Alarm Kit
- Distillation Grids
- Work Tops
- Ventilation Kit (VK-EBA)
- Ventilates base cabinet utilizing the hood exhaust system.
- Filler Panel (FP-EBAD)
- One set of filler panels required per continous row of hoods.
|Nominal Size||1.2 m (4')||1.5 m (5')||1.8 m (6')||2.4 m (8')|
|External Dimensions* (WxDxH)||1220x900x1521mm 48.0"x35.4"x59.9"||1525x900x1521mm 60.0"x35.4"x59.9"||1830x900x1521mm 72.0"x35.4"x59.9"||2440x900x1521mm 96.0"x35.4"x59.9"|
|Internal Work Area (WxDxH)||996x672x1240mm 39.2"x26.5"x48.8"||1301x672x1240mm 51.2"x26.5"x48.8"||1606x672x1240mm 63.2"x26.5"x48.8"||2216x672x1240mm 87.2"x26.5"x48.8"|
|Maximum Sash Opening||740mm (29.1")|
|Exhaust Volume/Static Pressure Required Face Velocity of 0.3m/s (60 fpm) at 457mm (18") sash opening||541cmh @ 14.3Pa 31cfm @ 0.06"WG||777cmh @ 14.6Pa 457cfm @ 0.06"WG||872cmh @ 19.9Pa 510cfm @ 0.08"WG||1230cmh @ 14.2Pa 708cfm @ 0.06"WG|
|Exhaust Outlet Diameter||305mm (12")|
|Number of Exhaust Collars||1||1||1||2|
|Electrical Requirements||230V, AC, 50/60Hz||
|EFA-5UDRVW-8 EFA-5UDRCW-8||EFA-6UDRVW-8 EFA-6UDRCW-8||EFA-8UDRVW-8 EFA-8UDRCW-8|
|110-120V, AC, 50/60Hz||EFA-4UDRVW-9 EFA-4UDRCW-9||EFA-5UDRVW-9 EFA-5UDRCW-9||EFA-6UDRVW-9 EFA-6UDRCW-9||EFA-8UDRVW-9 EFA-8UDRCW-9|
Learn the easiest Rubik's Cube solution with the beginners method. You have to memorize only 7 steps to fix a scrambled cube.