MXU Combination Centrifuge
The USA MXU Combination Centrifuge spins everything a clinic requires, from veterinary fecals with coverslips to serum separations to urine sediments and even microhematocrits!
This unit features a HYBRID rotor with both angled and swing-out tube sleeves, and is specifically designed to spin 75mm microhematocrit tubes and 1-15ml microtubes and test tubes. This USA-made centrifuge features a ZERO-RPM locking lid for safety and digital programming of time and speed ranging from 800-3400rpm. Achieve up to 1450g with the fixed-angle tube sleeves and 1809g with the swing-out tube sleeves resulting in clean, easy-to-read lines of separation. The HYBRID rotor allows for 4 swing-out veterinary fecals with coverslips on the tubes while spinning for the BEST ova recoveries, and the removable rotor and bowl makes cleanup a breeze!
To run microhematocrit tubes, simply insert your 75mm capillary tubes into the Crit Carrier, place carriers into the two opposing angled tube sleeves for a balanced load, and spin at 3,400 rpm for 6 minutes for accurate Packed Cell Volume (PCV) percentages.
Applications: Blood, Urine, Semen, Fecals with Coverslips, Microhematocrit
- Accurate speeds for specific g-forces
- Proper separations without cell damage
- Quiet, vibration-free operation
- Auto-brake stops the rotor in less than 30 seconds
- Spins 8, 75mm microhematocrit tubes and up to 6 serum or urine test tubes
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled Proudly in America
- Removable bowl for easy cleaning
- Combination Swing-out and Angled hybrid rotor, 6-tube capacity
- Holds 1ml to 15ml size test tubes and 75mm capillary tubes
- Programmable Digital Time and Speed
- Fixed-angle tube sleeves: 2-place 1-15ml tubes
- Swing-out tube sleeves: 4-place 1-15ml tubes
Touchpad digital time and speed controls
Power adapter (CE, UL, cUL approved)
6-place hybrid rotor
Pair of 4-place Crit Carriers
EZ Reader Card for PCV
|WEIGHT AND DIMS|