Mini-Plus Horizontal Gel Unit
- Rugged acrylic construction
- All acrylic joints are chemically bonded
- Doubly insulated cables, rated safe up to 1,000 volts
99.00 $ CAD
These Units Are Designed To Give Long Service And Reproducible Results In Your Laboratory.
- Rugged acrylic construction.
- All acrylic joints are chemically bonded.
- Doubly insulated cables, rated safe up to 1,000 volts.
- Gold plated electrical connectors, corrosion-free and rated safe up to 1,000 volts.
- Recessed power connectors, integral with the safety lid.
- 0.2mm diameter platinum electrodes, 99.99% pure.
- Removable UV transparent gel casting trays.
- Mini unit supplied with two casting trays, 6 x 7cm and 6 x 10cm.
- Trays slotted and provided with Aluminium casting gates.
- Midi, Maxi and Maxi-Plus units supplied with standard casting trays (require tape to cast gels)
- Combs colour coded for thickness.
- 1.0mm - White
- 1.5mm - Red
- 2.0mm - Blue
- Combs adjustable in height.
- Buffer re-circulation and cooling available.
- This apparatus is intended for indoor use only.
- This apparatus can be operated safely at an altitude of 2,000m.
- The normal operating temperature range is between 4°C and 65
- Maximum relative humidity 80% for temperatures up to 3' decreasing linearly to 50% relative humidity at 40°C.
The apparatus is rated POLLUTION DEGREE 2 in accordance with IEC 664. POLLUTION DEGREE 2, states that: 'Normally only non-conductive pollution occurs.
Occasionally, however, a temporary conductivity caused by condensation must be expected".