Shore D Scale Digital Durometer
- PTC Instruments - 212D
A Scale Durometers Measure the hardness of neoprene, EPDM rubber, polyurethane, printing rollers, silicone, white PVC and other similar materials.
The Pencil Style Digital Durometers with a 1/2" diameter base (1.3cm) and overall length will allow the durometer to be used in confined or hard to reach areas with 0.1 reading resolution. A knurled surface gives a more secure grip when making hand held readings.
All Digital Durometers come complete with Electronic Max Hold feature, Test Block, Carrying Case and a NIST traceable certification. PTC Metrology is accredited by A2LA to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ANSI Z-540.
- NIST/A2LA to ISO 17025 Certification Included
- 1/2" Diameter Base - The Smallest Base Permitted by ASTM D2240
- Max Hold Pointer Standard
- LCD Display with 0.1 Point Resolution
- Accessory Test Stands Available for all Models
- Includes Precision Aluminum Test Block, Batteries, 115V AC Adaptor & Carrying Case
- Meets or exceeds current ASTM D2240 Specs
- Range (Type D) 0-100 points
- Accuracy of ±1 Point
- Height 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Width 2-1/4 in. (5.7 cm)
- Depth 1-1/2 in. (3.8 cm)
- Weight 13 oz. (170 g)
- Shipping Weight 4lb (1.4kg)