Automatic Solvent Extractor
- Velp Scientifica - 158 Series
- Automatic immersion, removal, cleaning, recovery, and cooling
- Titanium condensers
- 7-inch color touch screen, removable
Can we help you?
Model : SER 158/6
- 115-230 V / 50-60 Hz
- Included: A00000286 ControlPad, A00000298 Grey butyl seal 3pcs/box (x3),A00000297 Green viton seal 3pcs/box (x3),A00000290 Extraction cup STD Ø 56x120mm 3pcs/box (x2),A00000312 Extraction thimbles holder Ø 33mm (x6),A00000305 Boiling stones, 30g, A00000295 Cellulose thimbles 33x80mm, 25pcs/box, 10000280 Inlet water tube, 10002866 Teflon tube Ø 4x6mm, 10006054 Connection 1/8 NPT - tube 6x4
Model : SER 158/3
- 115-230 V / 50-60 Hz
- Included: A00000286 ControlPad, A00000298 Grey butyl seal 3pcs/box (x2),A00000297 Green viton seal 3pcs/box (x2),A00000290, Extraction cup STDØ56x120mm 3pcs/box, A00000312 Extraction thimbles holder Ø 33mm (x3),A00000305 Boiling stones, 30g, A00000295 Cellulose thimbles 33x80mm, 25pcs/box, 10000280 Inlet water tube, 10002866 Teflon tube Ø 4x6mm, 10006054 Connection 1/8 NPT - tube 6x4
Model : SER 158/6 no ControlPad
- 115-230 V / 50-60 Hz
- Included: A00000298 Grey butyl seal 3pcs/box (x3),A00000297 Green viton seal 3pcs/box (x3),A00000290 Extraction cup STD Ø 56x120mm 3pcs/box (x2),A00000312 Extraction thimbles holder Ø 33mm (x6),A00000305 Boiling stones, 30g, A00000295 Cellulose thimbles 33x80mm, 25pcs/box, 10000280 Inlet water tube, 10002866 Teflon tube Ø 4x6mm, 10006054 Connection 1/8 NPT - tube 6x4
Model : SER 158/3 no ControlPad
- 115-230 V / 50-60 Hz
- Included: A00000298 Grey butyl seal 3pcs/box (x2), A00000297 Green viton seal 3pcs/box (x2),A00000290 Extraction cup STD Ø 56x120mm 3pcs/box, A00000312 Extraction thimbles holder Ø 33mm (x3),A00000305 Boiling stones, 30g, A00000295 Cellulose thimbles 33x80mm, 25pcs/box, 10000280 Inlet water tube,10002866 Teflon tube Ø 4x6mm, 10006054 Connection 1/8 NPT - tube 6x4
Fully automatic and cloud-enabled extractors, available in 3 and 6 positions that guarantee security, accuracy, and precision in the determination of extractable matter according to Randall and Twisselmann.
The SER 158 Series automatic solvent extractors in 3 and 6 positions are the accurate and precise solution for quantitative and qualitative extractable matter determination according to Randall's method, analyzing up to 5 times faster than traditional Soxhlet.
The solid-liquid extraction process removes the soluble components from solids using a liquid solvent in 5 steps. The SER 158 works in accordance with international standards such as AOAC, ISO, EPA, APHA, UNI.
Safe and powerful heating combined with advanced software and security processes guarantees reproducible extraction processes.
SER 158 is fully automated to maximize productivity and free operator time. Just Load&Go!
Fast and accurate solid-liquid extraction
The SER 158 Series can work with all sample types and sizes thanks to its unparalleled versatility and wide range of accessories and consumables:
- Butyl, Viton and the exclusive vaflon seals ensure compatibility with the majority of solvents and solvent mixtures
- 3 different sizes of cups, thimble holders, and thimble allow to extract minimum quantities and minimize solvent consumption
- Cellulose and glass fiber thimbles for quantitative and qualitative analysis respectively
- Compatibility with HU6 glass crucible avoiding sample loss due to transfer.
The SER 158 is a universal solvent extractor and combining up to 4 units enables you to perform multiple applications independently and simultaneously.
Unparalleled versatility and scalability
The exclusive 7" ControlPadTM of the SER 158 has an intuitive User Interface that facilitates the set-up and interaction with the analyzer.
The SER 158 is designed to work unattended 24/7 with Load&Go technologies, minimizing necessary operator intervention. Integrated yet removable, the ControlPadTM can be connected with a balance and barcode reader for maximum automation and traceability.
Choose from the pre-installed methods, create new ones and mark your favorites for a fast start-up. Each extraction step is visualized on the ControlPadTM along with a great set of information and options.
Results are immediately calculated and stored on the on-board memory. Three USB ports are available along with an Ethernet connection for data transfer to external devices.
Smart and easy to use
The SER 158 safe SolventXpress™ technology allows smart solvent dispensing for solvent addition guaranteeing minimum exposure to solvents and ensuring operator safety.
The condensed solvent at the end of the analysis is collected in the cooled recovery tank in the back of the instrument and the solvent output is completely automatic with one click on the ControlPadTM.
The SER 158 is hermetically sealed and the protective transparent cover preserves from spills and hot solvents. Advanced sensors constantly monitor the extraction process and ensure a safe analysis during all the steps.
SafeEnd™ technology of the SER 158 prevents extracted matter burnings automatically raising the cups after the removing step.
Minimum exposure to solvents
VELP patent-pending titanium condensers guarantee the unparalleled solvent recovery of more than 90% that is collected in the cooled recovery tank.
For the majority of fat extraction applications, the recovered solvent can be reused cutting down operating costs.
Cost reduction is obtained by minimal cooling water consumption ( starting from 1l/min) and the independent heaters switch on/off.
Premium materials for cost-effective extractions
The SER 158 compact design saves precious space in your lab and especially under the fume hood!
The SER 158 is the best in its category in terms of space savings thanks to VELP engineering and the completely automatic analysis step and solvent management.
Compact design to save space in your lab
The SER 158 is designed to work automatically and unattended and with the connectivity option to the VELP Ermes cloud platform, you will be able to monitor and control your analyses from a virtual cockpit wherever you are, anytime you need to avoiding routine instrument check and download of data.
VELP Ermes is available for PC, smartphone, and tablet.
- Real-time monitoring and notification
- Maximum security and data protection
- Enhanced Service Support (VELP and partners)
- Immediate Software Updates
- Create and share reports, track trend and get useful insights
Cloud technology to raise the bar of automation
Save Time, Energy, Money and Space
|POSITIONS:||SER 158/3 3-positions|
SER 158/6 6-positions
|MAX. CAPACITY:||SER 158/3 21 samples/day/unit|
SER 158/6 42 samples/day/unit
|SCALABILITY:||SER 158/3 12-pos. (up to 4 units)|
SER 158/6 24-pos. (up to 4 units)
|DISPLAY:||7” color touch screen - extractable ControlPad|
|ACCEPTED SOLVENTS:||Capable of being used with the majority of solvents|
|SOLVENT RECOVERY:||> 90%|
|REPRODUCIBILITY (RSD):||≤ 1%|
|AUTOMATION:||Immersion, Removing, Washing, Recovery, Cooling|
|LIGHTING:||LED lights show active positions|
|HEATING ELEMENT:||Glass ceramic – positions independent switch on/off|
|SAMPLE SIZE:||0.5 to 15 g in 33x80 mm thimbles (generally 2-3 g)|
|SEALS:||Viton, Butyl, and Vaflon|
|CONDENSERS:||Titanium (VELP Patent Pending)|
|CONNECTIVITY:||Cloud via LAN|
|INTERFACES:||3 x USB (balance, mouse, USB stick),Ethernet (Pc)|
|RESULT CALCULATION:||Automatic, Archived on ControlPad|
|WATER CONSUMPTION:||from 1.0 l/min|
|DIMENSIONS (WXHXD):||SER 158/3 358x546x450 mm - 14x21,5x17,7 inch|
SER 158/6 546x546x450 mm - 21,5x21,5x17,7 inch
|DIMENSIONS WITH CONTROL PAD:||SER 158/3 358x546x570 mm - 14x21,5x22,4 inch|
SER 158/6 546x546x570 mm - 21,5x21,5x22,4 inch
|WEIGHT (SER 158/CONTROL PAD):||SER 158/3 Kg 29 / 1 - 64 / 2,2 lb|
SER 158/6 Kg 36 / 1 - 80,3 / 2,2 lb
|POWER SUPPLY:||SER 158/3 115/230 – 50/60 V-Hz |
SER 158/6 115/230 – 50/60 V-Hz
|POWER CONSUMPTION:||SER 158/3 630/850 W |
SER 158/6 630/850 W