The compression apparatus is designed for laboratories filterability tests to determine drainage speeds dryness of pasty products (simulation mechanical dewatering equipment: filter presses, belt filters, centrifuges, etc.).
- Determination of the specific resistance to filtration
- Determination of the compressibility coefficients
- Determination of dryness limits
- Determination of drainage rates
- Determination of liquid extraction rates.
The pulp / sludge sample to be tested is introduced into the pressure chamber of the apparatus, a pressure is applied to the sample for one determined time to extract liquids. Use 70mm diameter paper filters. The operating pressure can be adjusted from 0 to 120 PSI.
This unit meets the industry standards
|Volume of the simple||100 to 300 ml|
|Compressed air inlet||1/4 ’ ’ npt|
|Service pressure||0 to 120 psi|
|Dimensions: height||height 450mm|
|Materials: Treatment chamber||Stainless steel|