Digital Moisture & Humidity Meter
- Tramex - MRH III
- Digital, non-destructive moisture meter.
- Optional plug-in wood probe.
The Tramex MRH III Moisture and Humidity Meter is a hand-held digital moisture meter calibrated for most building materials.
It also attaches to an optional plug-in Tramex Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe and heavy-duty pin type electrodes.
Suitable for many industries including Water Damage Restoration, Flooring, Indoor Air Quality, Home Inspection and Pest Control.
- Optional plug-in Tramex Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe for relative humidity, temperature, dew point and mixing ratio readings.
- Deep signal penetration to over 1" into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface. Signal penetration depends on material being tested and meter setting.
- Specific gravity adjustment for most wood species.
- External Rubber electrodes make direct contact with the material being tested for best sensitivity and repeatability.
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% and 0 to 100 comparative for all other materials.
- Backlit, large, clear, easy to read LCD display.
- “Hold” function enables user to "freeze" the reading. Useful for taking readings when the meter face is not visible.
- Switchable "On" or "Off" audio warning tone.
- Automatic power cutoff switches "Off" when not in use.
- Automatic default to last user setting when switched back on.
- Battery operated (included).
IndustryWater Restoration, Indoor Air Quality, Pest Control, Home Inspection, Surveying, Flooring, Residential Roofing
MaterialDrywall, wood, plaster, brick, ceramic, porcelain tiles, resilient flooring, laminates, asphalt composition shingles and most building materials.
|Size||6" x 3.5" x 1.5" (150mm x 85mm x 38mm)|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery|
|Display||Digital / BACKLIT|
|Depth of penetration||up to 1 ¼ " ( 30 mm ) (in wood and drywall)|
|Reference Scale for Building Materials||0 to 100|
|Wood Non-Invasive Mode||5 to 55% ( at S.G of 0.3 )|
|Wood Invasive Mode||7 to 40% using optional pin type wood probe|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99% using optional Hygro-i ® RH probe|