A complete kit for testing concrete moisture per ASTM F2659 & ASTM F2170, featuring the Tramex CMEX II moisture meter and Tramex Hygro-i2 ® relative humidity probes.
The Concrete Inspection Kit comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
1. CMEX II - concrete meter.
2. 4 x Hygro-i2 ® Relative Humidity probe.
3. 12 x Hole liners.
4. 1 x SAL75 ( Calibration Check Salts )
5. Infrared thermometer
- Instant, non-destructive concrete moisture content test from 0 - 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable Hygro-i ® RH probe for testing to ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaneously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i2 ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low-level lighting.
- Check calibration of RH probes as often as required by standards.
- Instant surface temperature readings to avoid condensation.
- Size: 16.9" x 13.6" x 5.1" (430mm x 345mm x 130mm)
- Weight: 7.2lbs (3.3kg)
- Power: 2 x 9 volt PP3
- Batteries (included)
- Depth of penetration in concrete: (NDT*) approx. ¾" (20 mm)
- Moisture content for concrete: (NDT*) 0 to 6.9 %
- Comparative for Gypsum floor screed: (NDT*) 0 to 10
- Reference scale: (NDT*) 0 to 100
- Relative Humidity with Hygro-i2 ® probe: 0 to 99%
- Humidity accuracy: 0% to 99%RH +/- 2% @ 25°C / 77°F *NDT - Non-destructive Test