A complete kit featuring the Tramex RWS Roof and Wall Scanner (a combination of the Wet Wall Detector and the Leak Seeker).
Used for instant, non-destructive evaluation of moisture conditions deep within Exterior Insulation and Finishing Systems (EIFS). The EIFS Inspection Kit includes the Tramex MRHIII moisture and humidity meter, a pin-type resistance probe and a Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe to provide the ideal solution for measurement of ambient relative humidity, temperature and dew point, determination of moisture conditions in a variety of wall materials, sheathing and wood studding of EIFS systems, as well as in-depth readings of the moisture conditions of the substrate.
- Non-destructive, Deep Penetration Moisture Detection.
- 7" pins for Deep Wall Probing using attachable Pin-Type Probe.
- Measures 0-99% Ambient Relative Humidity Conditions.
- Temperature, Dew Point & Grains Per Pound readings.
- Measures 5 - 55% Moisture Content in Wood in non-invasive mode.
- Measures 7 - 40% Moisture Content in Wood using pin-type wood probe.
- Instant Surface Temperature Measurement.
- Clear, easy to read dial (RWS).
- Backlit display for poor lighting conditions (MRH3).
- Size: 19.2" x 14.9" x 5.7" (487mm x 380mm x 145mm)
- Weight: 9.9lbs (4.51kg)
- Power: 3 x 9 volt PP3
- Batteries (included)
Measuring range - RWS:
- Depth of penetration: (NDT* ) 4" (100mm)
- Reference scale for building materials: 0 to 100
Measuring range - MRH III:
- Reference scale for building materials: (NDT*) 0 to 100
- Wood Non-invasive Mode: 5 to 55%MC (at SG of 0.3)
- Wood Invasive Mode: 7 to 40%MC
- Relative Humidity ( RH probe ) 0 to 99%
- *NDT - Non-destructive Test