Infrared and piercing probe combo
- Traceable Products - 4364
Traceable Waterproof Food HACCP Thermometer’s easy-to-use membrane switches and rugged ABS body make it ideal for food labs, food processing, food preparation, and brewing.
Waterproof construction allows it to be used in labs, plants, wash-down and all food areas.
For versatility, unit combines non-contact non-invasive, no-touch, infrared thermometer and piercing stainless steel probe thermometer. Designed specifically as a HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) Thermometer, it’s a state of the art approach to food safety. LEDs indicate the HACCP zones: green light under 4°C (40°F), green light over 60°C (140°F), and red “danger” light between 4°C to °60 C (40 to140 F).
Temperature range for infrared is –67 to 482°F (–55 to 250°C), and probe range is –67 to 626°F (–55 to 330°C). Resolution is 0.2°C (0.5°F) between –10 and 200; otherwise 1°. Accuracy between –5 to 65°C for infrared is ±0.6°C and for probe is ±0.5°C. Readings are updated every second. The display shows current temperature, minimum or maximum temperature, low battery and emissivity value.
Infrared emissivity (settings for types of material from reflective to black) default is 0.95. It is adjustable from 0.1 to 1.0. Field of view ratio is 2.5:1 (for example, at a distance of 5 inches the reading spot size is 2 inches).
To assure accuracy an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is provided from our ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). Large, bright LCD digits are 1/4-inch-high. Six-inch stainless steel probe folds out of 6-1/2 x 1 x 1-1/2 inches. Unit extends to an overall length of 12-1/2 inches. Weight is 3-1/2 ounces. Battery supplied.
- Temperature range for infrared is –67 to 482°F (–55 to 250°C), and probe range is –67 to 626°F (–55 to 330°C)
- Resolution is 0.2°C (0.5°F) between –10 and 200; otherwise 1°
- Accuracy between –5 to 65°C for infrared is ±0.6°C and for probe is ±0.5°C
- Field of view ratio is 2.5:1
- Emissivity is 0.95 (adjustable from 0.1 to 1.0)
- Stainless-steel probe dimensions are 6 x 5/8 inches; unit folded size is 6-1/2 x 1 x 1-1/2 inches; extended length is 12-1/2 inches
- Weight is 3-1/2 ounces