Wireless Weather Station
- Davis - Vantage Vue
The new Davis Wireless Weather Station Vantage Vue combines Davis’ legendary accuracy and rugged durability into a compact station that’s easy to set up and use.
Vantage Vue includes a sleek but tough outdoor sensor array and a distinctive LCD console. Its unique Weather Center function provides additional information on each weather variable. In addition, Davis has made Vantage Vue radio-compatible with our flagship Vantage Pro2 stations so you can mix-and-match most components.
- Home weather watching and gardening
- Schools and universities
- Vacation homes and cabins
- Fire fighting and emergency response
- Updates every 2.5 seconds (up to 10x faster than the competition)
- Wireless transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m) is 3x farther than the competition
- Records wind speed as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Solar-powered with stored energy backup
- Easy-to-read, backlit LCD screen at 3" x 4 3/8" (8 x 11 cm)
- Survives cyclic corrosion tests simulating wear in extreme weather environments
- Displays indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed, wind direction, rainfall and more
- Sealed electronics in the integrated sensor suite provide protection against the elements
- Glow-in-the-dark keypad for night viewing and domed buttons for better feel
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for reliable data transmission
- 50 on-screen graphs for comparing current and past weather
- 22 alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, possible flooding and more
- Radio compatible with Vantage Pro2
- Optional WeatherLink software for extensive weather analysis and data storage. PC, Mac and Internet versions.
- Console: 8" x 8" x 4"
- (203mm x 203mm x 101mm)
- LCD Display: 3" x 4 3/8"
- (80mm x 110mm)
- Integrated Sensor Suite:
- 18.25" x 7.25" x 15.25"
- (464mm x 184mm x 387mm)
|DA6250M-00||VantageVue, 0.2 mm/tip|
An exemple of our Davis WeatherLink Weather Media on-line. Click Here