Wind Speed and Wind Direction are measured using conventional cup and vane techniques.
All other measurements are housed in a multi-plate naturally aspirated radiation shield to reduce solar radiation errors. The shield is constructed of a series of concentric white aluminum plates, which allow air to fl ow through the shield, while blocking direct solar rays.
The temperature sensor is a platinum RTD class 1/3B. relative humidity is a based on our very accurate solid state sensor designed for continuous exposure to adverse climates. The barometric pressure sensor is a piezo-resistive device designed for robustness, high accuracy needs, as well as long term stability. Digital outputs are presented as a data stream every second, or upon command by data system.
- 10600 USB and power interface.
- WMO compliant external tipping bucket rain gauge connects simply and allows for correct installation and siting per industry guidelines.
- Solar radiation sensors are connected easily and integrate seamlessly into the SWS data record.
- Wind Speed and Direction
- Rugged All Metal Housing
- SDI12, RS232, RS485 Outputs
- Met One 7500 Protocol
- Barometric Pressure
- Integrated Mount and 50ft Cable
- Rain and Solar Radiation Options
|Range||0 to 50 m/sec (0 to 112 mph)|
|Accuracy ±2% of reading||±2% of reading|
|Resolution 0.1 m/s||0.1 m/s|
|Range||0° to 360°|
|Range||-40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)|
|Range||0 to 100%|
|Range||500 to 1100 hPa|
|Accuracy||±2 hPa (3)|
|Measurement Rate Output||1 Hz|
|Signal Output||RS-232C, RS-485, SDI-12|
|8-36 VDC Supply, 10mA typical @||12VDC, option dependen|
|Temperature||-40°C to +60°C (-40 to +140 °F)|
|Humidity||0 to 100%|